Saturday, September 20, 2008

A lot going on. . . ALL GOOD!!!!

The house that I posted about last week. . . WE GOT IT!!!! We will close October 10, 2008. Can I tell you how excited I am to have free time to do something other than look for houses??!!

Yesterday we adopted a dog, Casey. He is a two year old Yellow Labrador Retriever. Lots of energy. He and Koko get along GREAT!!! He learns quickly but has no discipline. Koko is doing a great job of sharing the rules of the house and teaching him some of the ropes. She is being VERY patient. We make her sit and wait before she comes into or go out of the house. She has been waiting 3-5 minutes at times for Casey to get it right. As far as the rest of the training, it will take much patience from Kyle and I.

Check out his blog. (His name before adoption was Richie.)

Isn't he handsome??

1 comment:

Allison said...

congratulations on the house!!! That is so exciting! You have to post more pictures and tell us (us being the blogging world) all about it.

Also congrats on the dog..I love labs, especially yellow labs. But I do have one question, why isn't it Kasey instead of Casey??