Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Keeping busy!!

Life has been good and I've been busy with Caraline, so I haven't taken the time to update. . . see the picture for yourself. . . she's growing fast and keeping both Kyle and I busy. If you look close at the picture Caraline's shirt says, "Daddy makes me smile." Kyle has just finished feeding and burping her in this picture and she is filling her pants while sitting on his leg, which made us all smile. Someone passed him the diapers and wipes just after his Uncle took this picture.
For anyone who may be interested we will be blessing Caraline September 6, 2009 at our ward here in Henderson, Nevada. If you are interested in coming let me know and I can give more details. . . I can't believe she is 8 weeks/2 months old today!! How time flies!!

1 comment:

dlkenney said...

She is a cute little thing ... you will have to post pictures of her blessing day.