Monday, January 5, 2009

Exciting News!!

Kyle and I informed family and close friends around Thanksgiving and are now making a formal announcement to everyone we know, WE ARE PREGNANT!!! Our baby is due July 4, 2009 and Kyle has it in his head that we should name the little one Yankee Doodle. I am sure that won't happen!! Name suggestions are welcome :) The holidays and transitioning from one job to another have kept me very busy. I'm posting this quick note. . . with details to come in the near future!!

6 comments:

dlkenney said...

Congratulations!!! If it is a girl you can name her independence... I have a great aunt named that and they called her indy.

Jason said...

I think that's a dandy name!

Congrats!

Ruth said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you, though I can empathize with being pregnant at that time. At least the baby isn't due in September when you would have to go all summer. Hey, are you finding out if it's a boy or girl?

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I am excited for you!

Sami said...

Yay!! I am so glad you guys are expecting. July is a good month! Hope Nevada stays cool enough for you guys.

Keep us posted on your pregnancy "adventures" :0)

Stacey said...

Like I said previously, I will call it Doodle Head.